The summer rundown

9:13 AM

We started the summer off driving to Seattle with the best of intentions of selling security systems together. After getting settled into our tiny apartment we began our entrepreneurial adventure. I made it 3 weeks. After throwing in the towel on the selling game, I became a technician in Portland. We packed up and left our beautiful 6MB internet and moved to West Linn. Its a pretty swanky part of town filled with old people therefore it shuts down after 9pm. I settled into a nice routine of installing 2 or 3 systems a day and Kendal perfected her job hunting skills and became Albertsons best cashier (or checker). Then we got a dog.
Notice that I slowly got less descriptive. It's because its a couple hours earlier than I normally wake up. See, Elvis decided to become a wonder dog and climb up the side of the couch, poop on it, and then begin to scratch on the door to the bedroom anxious to display his accomplishment. I would have taken a picture of it, but who wants to look at a picture of Elvis poop? Seriously.


Kendal resting after setting up the living room. Notice the wall behind her. She did that. Good work Johnson...

Elvis cant wait for me to get home just so he can smell my shoes. Actually he just chews on them and hides them under furniture.


Elvis likes to fall asleep in the weirdest places/positions. Here he is wedged between the couch and a cushion. And yes this is the same couch he pooped on.


He likes to sleep on his back sometimes. It's weird.


He likes to spend time staring outside, chewing this bone, or modeling for pictures.

You Might Also Like

0 comments