Bandwidth courtesy and nerd blog

8:37 AM

So our last couple entries have been pretty mean to your bandwidth. Ever since we started taking video of Elvis, it's been a lot easier to just post a video of things instead of pictures and explanations. Call us lazy, but 1 video is easier than 4 or 5 pictures with captions. For those of you who don't like to wait for the video to load up and would rather have smaller quicker images, we'll work on putting up more pictures.
On to the nerdiness!
Recently I've been wanting to start up a small blog that has daily/weekly tips of nerdiness. I would have to say that my goal would be to make each of you just a little more nerdy. One of the inspirations of this (hopeful) endeavor is Kendal. Ever since we started hanging out together, she has been getting nerdier by the second... in a good way. It wouldn't be about real nerdy stuff, but more about improving your lives by becoming more tech savvy. I'm working on finding a good screen capturing program that can record my voice while also recording my screen so you can see what I'm doing. Anyway, now for the fun stuff!
Is there anything that you wish you knew how to do on your computer but just cant figure it out, or maybe just a couple of annoyances that you would like to have fixed? Comment on this blog post and I'll add them to the show! Even little things like having to hit the back button while navigating a website can be made easier so seriously, ask! Don't be shy.

You Might Also Like

2 comments