We are alive
6:24 PMIt has been almost a month since we posted and again we have nothing really to show. These past couple of weeks I turned 22! Cris spoiled me with a spa week! Since we have school and work we couldn't do it all one day. So on the 21st I got a scalp massage and a spa manicure. On Thursday I got a cut and color. I have bangs now and I look good. They are longer ones that go to the side. The following Wednesday I got a spa pedicure and deep spa facial!! Loved it all! It was to a Paul Mitchell School so they were practicing/learning but it was still wonderful nonetheless. It was super cold here but it has started to kinda warm up the last couple of days..until today. It was a slight blizzard here. Snow with wind...never fun. One of my good friends Kim Barnes got home from her mission, she served in Canada. It was so good to see her. Other than that school is going good along with work. We hope everyone is staying warm in these winter months!!!
8 comments