8 Tags...done by Kendal
7:32 PM Becci tagged me!!
'8' Favorite TV shows...1. The Office
2. Bones
3. What Not To Wear
4. Kath and Kim
5. 30 rock
6.Ugly Betty
7. Tool Academy
8. Diggnation
'8' Things I did Yesterday...
1. Woke up
2. Went to school
3. worked
4. homework
5. ate food
6. saw spencer and kylie
7. played with elvis
8. shower...im boring
'8' Things I am looking forward to...
1. warm weather
2. flip flops
3. new york city
4. seeing the country
5. boston
6. the semester being done with
7. summer
8. graduating from college...sigh on 1 1/2 more years
'8' Favorite Restaurants...
1. Olive Garden
2. Outback
3. Red lobster
4. wendy's
5. arby's
6. sonic
7. my kitchen, when cris is the cook
8. el caporal
'8' Things on My Wish List....
1. vacation
2. travel the world
3. being done with school
4. move away from rexburg and the cold
5. shopping spree
6. own my own house
7. money!
8. Cadillac Escalade
'8' people I tag.. If you want to
1.Sachi 2.Cassi 3.Dedre 4.Rachelle 5.Caitlin 6.Amanda 7.Alissa 8.Ayumi
1 comments