There's a mouse in the house!!!
2:14 PM It all started a couple of days ago. Blake (friend that lives with us) woke up and swore that he got bit by something. We were peering in his room he moved his curtain and we SAW IT!!!! A MOUSE!!! After tearing his room apart, the mouse was gone.
We were getting stuff moved to around ready for the move to CT. We are spring cleaning/rearranging stuff. We have this trunk of high school stuff. Cris was pulling it out away from the wall to get ready to move it to another room (I was standing near by directing). There was the mouse! I quickly left the room so that Cris could get the mouse. Many minutes later I hear Cris trying to tell me something and then the mouse comes right out from under the door coming straight at me!! It ran behind the tv and got all mixed in with the wires. Cris tried to stab it with the end of a pinnacle yard sign, but we thought he missed since the mouse moved a little bit. I shined the flash light on it to see where it was. IT LOOKED ME IN THE EYES!!!! It then ran to the storage under the stairs.
We needed to move all the stuff under the stairs anyway so I blocked Cris in (and so the mouse couldn't escape). Box by box we we moved out everything to another room...no mouse!!! We called Blake to have him get some mouse traps for us (he was in Idaho Falls).
We set them up and for 2 days we never caught the mouse. I was playing with Elvis using the flashlight (he chases the light) and I just shined the light in there and there was the mouse!! Laying dead next to the trap. I guess Cris got him when he stabbed him...gross I know.
We finally got the mouse and now...there is no mouse in this house.
3 comments