Our little lima bean

11:18 AM


This is our little lima bean. The bean should arrive Dec. 31, or Jan. 1 2010. We are a week further than we expected. It is about 3 inches long as of 3 days ago.

When we first went in the doctor did an exam before we had the ultra sound. He told me I looked more like I was 14 not 11 weeks. I was quite shocked. He had the nurse retrieve some little machine and well, we heard the heart beat right then. It was moving alot so we had to keep trying to find it.

We then had the ultrasound and were able to see it. Honestly it was weird. It made it that much more real. I wasn't just really sick for no apparent reason there was actually something in me!! But it was exciting none the less and we are getting ourselves excited also! We will keep you updated on how our little bean is doing.

**Cris thinks it is a boy because it has long soccer playin legs, any other guesses?**

You Might Also Like

9 comments