What a day!!!

3:26 PM

So the past couple of days Elliott's favorite toys of the day have been a box and its lid(seen on his head in the middle picture) and a water bottle, just like the one Elvis has below. And so since the water bottle is Elvis #3 toy we had to give them each a water bottle. I spent most of the morning making sure that they didn't swap bottles....because as you can see in this picture I managed to get Elvis' tongue in the picture...this is what he does to his bottles, and well i didn't want E getting this gross bottle.


Elliott can entertain himself for almost an hour with this little box and its lid. Thank you grandma s for buying E this box...oh and also for the shoes that came in it.



Elliott's first play wound. Its below his eye and runs down his cheek. We were laying on the bed and I wasn't looking and he fell on my ring. I didn't see anything at first but then he kinda made some noises and this is what I found. The picture doesn't make it look as bad as it is. But he is good. He was laughing moments late and I'm sure has forgotten about it already!

You Might Also Like

0 comments