Moster Trucks
8:03 PM| Sitting on 1 of the 3 motorcycles |
| This driver was part of a dad and son team. He is 18! |
| Picture with the cars before they get destroyed! |
| Ear protection! It was so loud!!! |
| I put C's haton hoping it would help him to not mess with his headphones. He ended up pulling mine out so we bought some cheap-o ones there and I put them under his hat instead. |
| Motorcycle tricks |
| Mid backflip |
| And by some miracle, C slept through a big chunk of it! I pulled my coat up over him and he slept like a rock. Pretty sure he was the only one in the whole area that was sleeping |
| Loved it. Got distracted every once in a while but did good for the most part. |
0 comments