Swim Lessons
8:53 AMWe have been busy the last week and a half with swim lessons! For both boys!! E is doing super good. He can go completely in the water and move his arms and kick his legs. He even opens his eyes under water. But since lots of kids have goggles, he got a pair he will test out today-they worked in bath time so hopefully they work in the pool. And c is loving swim lessons too. It's a mom and tot class so I'm in there helping him. He can climb out of the pool on the side, monkey crawl along the edge of the pool...use his hands to move along the pool side. And he likes to jump into the water and blow bubbles. I haven't been able to take pictures since I'm in the water though. But they are both doing super and loving it.
0 comments