Is it weird?
4:32 PMSo a couple nights ago I got tired of how our bedroom looked. I figure most people would think that maybe they should redecorate. You know, move stuff around all according to a previously thought out plan. They would probably do this on a Saturday or something-- or whenever they had a spare moment... not me.
I looked at it and went for it that very night. It was about 11 or 12 at night and we were minutes from going to bed, only I decided to change the location of the bed. I moved the bed from one wall to another, moved the dressers, and finally moved Elvis' kennel. Kendal was less than thrilled at that moment, but we are both happy with the rearrangement.
So, is that weird?? That I just think of something and instead of planning it out for days, procrastinating a bit, and then finally doing it- I just do it?
5 comments