Nearly a month later....

6:54 PM

Alright so we are a little behind on our blog. We've been pretty busy with school and all but I'll fill you in. I am taking a smattering of nerdy classes that keep me pretty busy, but happy. I got a new laptop (Dell XPS 1530 if you are a nerd and want to know which model) and got a great deal on a laptop for Kendal. We got a pretty good deal, but it took a little bit of work. I'll explain but be warned, it gets a bit nerdy.

Kendal's laptop was one of those cheap low end Vista machines that were pushed to the masses on Black Friday (the dreaded shopping day after Thanksgiving). It only had 512Mb of RAM-- not nearly enough for it to run Vista comfortably. I erased the hard drive and installed XP only to discover that Toshiba does not give driver support for their laptops, especially when they are rolled back to XP. I had to search for each components manufacturer and find their XP drivers. It took a good 3 days of nerding it up, but it is now a pretty reliable laptop. /nerd talk (html joke)

I started working at Sonic again just for a couple times a week. The General Manager for it is my old roommate (and now current roommate) Blake. He didn't have a place to live and it only seemed right to let him stay in one of our 3 empty rooms. A few weeks later my other old roommate Jimmy come up from Utah to visit. He is still here and we love the company. See, things get pretty boring when I just work on computer stuff/play computer games so its nice to have some company.

Kendal is doing really well in her Accounting class. (She always call it her math class for some reason...) I'm sure she would like me to tell the world that she received a 98% on one of her tests. I'm serious, she went on about that for a couple days...

Elvis loves all the attention he gets from his new roommates and even got a Halloween gift from them. You'll see them in the pictures below.

Enjoy the video and pardon the mess, I've been postponing taking the video for weeks now until the house was clean enough to document. Later ya'll



Kendal with the aforementioned laptop. Elvis likes to hop on her lap while she tries to do her homework. Either that or he stares her down while she works.


We tried to keep Elvis off of the couch, but we pretty much gave up on it


Elvis and his Halloween costume. Blake and Jimmy picked it up and its pretty hilarious to see him wear it. He doesn't mind the saddle, but the hat really bugs him.



He looks so bummed out and embarrassed...


Elvis says, "Happy Howl-oween"

You Might Also Like

4 comments