Our week
6:43 PMOur week in pictures.....once again the pictures posted in reverse order so our week backwards...
Had spaghetti, it was humid earlier that I just took his shirt off because he was so sticky. I figured we are having spaghetti, might as well leave it off. Good thing I did!
hahahah....we got a kick out of it.
This is a our forcast for the next week. Thunderstorms with possible..........
TORNADOS!!!! Not really but kinda. There was one has night. It didn't touch down where we live but about 30 minutes away Cris saw some damage today. He had to go out to the area that they are working in and it just happened to be the same area. He said it was bad. There were trees every where cut in half, cars on the street had windows blown out. Trees on people's houses. Needless to St. Louis is now on our "never live here permanently" list. Yes we have a list since we have moved so much!
Oh and thats not snow, its hail. We got lucky and only had 1/2 to 1 inch hail. There were some areas where it was baseball sized.

2 comments