Wildwood, Mo

9:23 AM

We have moved once again! This summer we are on to Wildwood, MO. We are here for work, Pinnacle Security, and boy we have been swamped since we got here! They are keeping us both busy. Cris is the lead tech for the office and I'm one of the two office managers. I take care of paperwork and schedule out the jobs they get. But we are pretty close to St. Louis and there is so much to see and do here!

This pictures posted in reverse order for some reason. Anyways, Cris bought Elliott this little couch last night. Elliott actually loves it, I have just taken his binky away for the picture...looks like he is being tortured.....




You can't tell but he is actually smiling, and of course he has his binky and ke ke (blankie).

*B/c of the move he has become super in love with his binky. I'm am dreading the weaning....
Our apartment complex


ITS SO HOT HERE!!! ok so a little exaggerated but when coming from Idaho 70 is hot to us. Elliott having his first of many Popsicle


Elliott got a real hair cut. We cut it in Jan. because his front part was so much longer, but he was growing a mullet so we got a real cut done. The Hairy Elephant! Did not go good.
He hated every second. Screamed bloody murder. Good thing we were the only people in there because I'm sure he would have scared away other little kids!


My grown up little boy.

You Might Also Like

2 comments